Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: **looks around** hee hee no moderators.......let's get

  1. #11
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I'm a Romulan - I've got a cloaking device [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *sneaks up behind Marci and pinches her......ear* [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 21, 2002 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> scaring the SHIT out of them!!!
    ***************
    Do Americans say that? *ponders*

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    **will not point out the fact that I am American and I did say it** rotf! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Silly Mare! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    and we say it all the time! lol

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> *sneaks up behind Marci and pinches her......ear* LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *squeals* Terry! That was not my ear!! TYVM

    ROTF

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wonders what the fascination with the word "mare" is* [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erm, watch it Marci or I'll do some of Yoda's moves in Episode II on you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'm well aware that you're American and that you said it, I was just wondering if you were doing your thing of nicking UK phrases again [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #16
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Speaking of Americans nicking English phrases, my brother-in-law (Indiana farmboy hick LOL) has taken a liking to saying 'bugger off', except it comes out as 'bugggerrr arfff' LMAO

    Bless him....the fool [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Speaking of Americans nicking English phrases, my brother-in-law (Indiana farmboy hick LOL) has taken a liking to saying 'bugger off', except it comes out as 'bugggerrr arfff' LMAO
    ***************

    awww I can`t just imagine that [img]smile.gif[/img] lmao

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bless him....the fool [img]wink.gif[/img]
    **************

    *whispers* thinks part of that ^ about most Americans [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #19
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey we speak the same language, so we share common phrases. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Erm, watch it Marci or I'll do some of Yoda's moves in Episode II on you
    I'm well aware that you're American and that you said it, I was just wondering if you were doing your thing of nicking UK phrases again

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL.....*hasn't seen episode II yet...so doesn't know what that means!* [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
    and I had NO idea that UK'rs say that!! Now, that's funny! haha....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •